Wil is the owner of Force Fitness and Performance in Bloomington, IN. Force Fitness has been open since 2008. Force boasts an impressive track record of success with 90 + athletes earning Division I scholarships and nearly 225 athletes moving on to compete at the NCAA level in Division I, II, III. Athletes from professional football, basketball, baseball, soccer and track and field have trained with Wil and his team of coaches at Force Fitness.
In addition to being a business owner, Wil has been an author of numerous books and training products for athletes and weightlifters alike including Complete Olympic Lifting Handbook. Wil is the creator of the Certified Weightlifting Performance Coach Course, with nearly 1000 certified coaches around the world, using his teaching progressions. Wil has also contributed to publications like Men’s Health, Women’s Health, and T-Nation.
- How did Wil Fleming’s son power him to a national record in Weight Lifting?
- The impact of the last “real” conversation Wil had with his mom.
- The precise way to FOCUS during important competitions.
- Do we need to fail in order to have success?
- How to rebound from not losing for over 2 years?
- Visit Wil- Force Fitness and Performance or instagram.