Suzanne Castle works with leaders and companies helping them with creative solutions because stuck is never the furthest that you can go. As a child, and professional dancer, she was involved in film and theatre, when tragedy hit; her hinge moment.
- 4:42 “The kiss of death for a ballerina.”
- 7:53 Getting through, not getting better.
- 12:04 Wearing a different costume now.
- 12:30 How she decided to leave entertainment.
- 15:46 The role of faith during tragedy.
- 18:04 From ministry to coaching.
- 19:28 “Do you have a creator on your board?”
- 20:49 Overcoming being stuck.
- 24:50 Suzanne describes “the Ask Method.”
- 27:19 “What have you tried so far?”
- 28:22 Consider what’s best for the team.
- 29:46 Dreaming without attachments.
- 31:15 Teaching someone to juggle.
- 34:44 “Who do you want to be in 2021?”.
- 36:37 Suzanne suggests how we create better brains.
TEXT DRROBBELL to 33444
If you enjoyed this episode on Mental Toughness, please subscribe on apple podcasts and leave a review!
Dr. Rob Bell