Nick Hardwick was an 11 year, NFL center for the San Diego Chargers. He was a 2006 pro bowler and played in over 136 games. He snapped to two great quarterbacks, Drew Brees & Philip Rivers. Nick retired 2015 and this Purdue Boilermaker also has a podcast titled Finding Center.
- 2:37 5’4 and 125 pounds.
- 8:50 “I don’t know why they had an interest in me.”
- 13:16 The first pass-protection drill.
- 18:03 Getting the start in San Diego.
- 22:03 Disrupters in the dynasty.
- 31:37 Moments rather than losses.
- 39:49 Punching back: “prison mentality.”
- 43:45 Playing with Drew Brees and Phillip Rivers.
- 53:50 Vincent Van Gogh vs. a printing press.
- 55:14 “The urge to get better is strictly inside of you.”
- 58:18 30,000 hits.
- 1:01:28 The re-wire.
- 1:05:52 Get what you need and leave.
- 1:09:52 Seeking and pushing through the failure.
- 1:12:37 Viewing moments with honesty.
TEXT DRROBBELL to 33444
If you enjoyed this episode on Mental Toughness, please subscribe on apple podcasts and leave a review!
Dr. Rob Bell