Apr 1st, 2021
Jason Cutter has over 20 years in sales and is an inside sales coach. He is also a marine biologist who didn’t starting "formal sales” until age 27. He is the author of the book Selling with Authentic Persuasion: Transform from order taker to quota breaker. His podcast is titled The Authentic Persuasion show
Learn more about our guest Jason Cutter- at jasoncutter.com
- 3:10 Lessons from a car dealership.
- 5:25 Poking a 7,000lb shark.
- 9:04 Marine biology, tech, sales, and Afghanistan.
- 12:00 Using the mosaic of strengths.
- 13:30 Light bulbs and underdogs.
- 16:00 What most people lack.
- 18:53 Grasping abundance.
- 20:24 Survival tendencies.
- 23:19 Still getting punched 7 out of ten times.
- 24:46 “Sales is service.”
- 26:57 Sympathy and manipulation.
- 28:57 The pause.
- 33:22 Giving up all the power and control.
- 36:51 One trait that successful salespeople have.
- 39:27 “To” versus “for” and “with.”
TEXT DRROBBELL to 33444
If you enjoyed this episode on Mental Toughness, please subscribe and leave a review!
Dr. Rob Bell