Apr 18th, 2018
Gary Brackett was an undrafted free-agent in 2003 and won a SuperBowl with the Colts in 2006. He played in the NFL for nine (9) seasons. Gary earned his MBA and is a restaurateur and speaker. His goal is to have 50 Stacked Pickle restaurants in 5 years. Gary has a book which will also be a movie titled: Winning: From Walk-On to Captain in Football and Life.
- What is Mental Toughness?- :00
- Why Gary practiced with the linemen.- 3:20
- Mantra of "give me what you got."the skills that transfer from sport to life.-3:41
- The toughest thing that Gary overcame in life.-4:23
- "I wasn't a football player! I was CDO- Chief Defense Operator."- 8:08
- NO GAS- No One Gives A S____ - 9:24
- The goal as an entrepreneur and restaurateur. How do football skills transfer? - 14:32
- The Mental Toughness piece of advice for EVERYONE. - 15:35
Hope you enjoy!
Dr. Rob Bell