Feb 19th, 2022
Adam Kerley is a physical therapist, athletic trainer, and a certified strength and conditioning coach. He has worked with both collegiate and professional athletes with a career spanning through DI athletics, which is now Therapy Exos. Beginning in the past few years, Kerley works directly with PGA Tour professionals.
- 5:25 Lessons from the Kerley Trail.
- 8:24 Pete Carroll’s optimism applied to golfers.
- 10:34 Always the small kid.
- 12:56 How playable was possible.
- 16:40 Figuring out which bubbles to pop.
- 22:57 Establishing the daily disciplines.
- 25:40 “Being a good steward of the gift of your body.”
- 30:30 Optimizing individuality.
- 34:12 Reasons versus excuses.
- 37:18 “You play four rounds and then you start over.”
- 40:36 Having a short memory on both sides.
- 45:56 “Reject passivity and accept responsibility.”
- 47:49 Where one step can lead.
Download The Best Mental Toughness Quotes That Will Make You BETTER
If you enjoyed this episode on Mental Toughness, please subscribe and leave a review!
Dr. Rob Bell