Jan 13th, 2022
Coach Monte Lee is in his 7th season as the Clemson Tigers Head Baseball Coach.
His time at Clemson consists of 207 wins to 113 losses, and 4 NCAA Tournament appearances. In 2016, the Clemson Tigers won the ACC Championship and were Co-ACC Champs in 2018.
His tenure as a coach has included multiple draft picks, and before Clemson, he was the head coach of College of Charleston for 7 years and assistant coach for 8 years at South Carolina.
Overall, Coach Lee has had 483 wins and will eclipse the 500 win marks this season.
- 6:50 Maximizing each day.
- 11:52 “What now” and relationships.
- 15:17 Isolation in the dugout.
- 20:35 Connecting as a team in the modern day.
- 26:15 Adapting to coach the new generation.
- 31:34 The parallels of teaching and coaching.
- 37:22 The two types of athletes.
- 41:34 Who you want on your team.
- 46:28 Hard work and talent coexisting.
- 50:04 Start with the end: Latch to a veteran.
- 54:08 The summer before college.
- 58:20 Those who are, and those who are about to be.
Download The Best Mental Toughness Quotes That Will Make You BETTER
TEXT DRROBBELL to 33444
If you enjoyed this episode on Mental Toughness, please subscribe and leave a review!
Dr. Rob Bell