Nov 5th, 2021
In this episode, Dr. Rob is interviewed by long-time friend and colleague, Will Drumright, as he discusses the life lessons gained from running 100-miles.
- 3:49 Training for the IT-100 vs. the Ironman.
- 8:30 Being a scientist while training.
- 10:03 Even the bad days are still good.
- 13:25 Simple isn’t always easy.
- 16:31 Low points in training.
- 21:13 What do you do the next day?
- 23:11 The 10-mile rally.
- 29:23 “He started to hurt, and I started to feel better.”
- 31:52 The second wind is guaranteed.
- 32:50 The best people on training courses.
- 34:30 Not letting negativity creep into the legs.
- 37:48 Emptying the bucket.
- 44:02 Returning to the baseline: Process vs. product.
- 45:15 Will reflects on the 75-hard challenge.
- 47:13 Focusing on what’s right in front of you.
Download The Best Mental Toughness Quotes That Will Make You BETTER
TEXT DRROBBELL to 33444
If you enjoyed this episode on Mental Toughness, please subscribe and leave a review!
Dr. Rob Bell