Jul 16th, 2021
Coach Mo Brossette is the Director of Mindset at The Adaptive Training Foundation, a Dallas based non-profit that leads disabled military veterans and civilians through a 9-week mental and physical training program called “Redefine”. He is the Founder of Hunt and Prosper, a leadership and self development company. Hunt-prosper.com
- 3:12 Training for mental and physical evolutions.
- 8:00 Maintaining tunnel vision and blocking out the noise.
- 10:19 Summiting Mount Everest from your couch.
- 13:33 The source of Mo's daily inspiration.
- 16:09 All you have to do is push the prison door.
- 18:36 One night in Dallas.
- 24:08 What you need to do to heal and move on.
- 26:47 The new alpha code.
- 30:33 Defining masculinity and what boys weren’t taught.
- 35:06 Young Alpha Academy: What is it about?
- 37:40 Seeing life as opportunity with more grace.
TEXT DRROBBELL to 33444
If you enjoyed this episode on Mental Toughness, please subscribe and leave a review!
Dr. Rob Bell