Jul 1st, 2021
David Newman is a Certified Speaking Professional and member of the NSA Million Dollar Speaker Group. He is the author of 2 business bestseller’s “Do It! Marketing” and “Do It! Speaking.” He is the host of one of the top business and speaking podcasts: The Speaking Show. His team's mission: Build your platform, create authority, grow your business.
- 3:20 Becoming a million-dollar speaker.
- 4:55 Hiding behind big names.
- 8:10 Do it before you’re ready: Perceived risk.
- 9:33 Humility in accepting B-average performances.
- 13:10 Goals without attachment: The external spectator.
- 15:35 The 3 questions after March 16, 2020.
- 21:27 Changing the path, not the goal. Understanding successful DNA.
- 25:28 How comfort hinders success.
- 30:01 Post-pandemic: “Yes, and…”
- 34:12 Personal branding and commercializing expertise.
- 40:06 What David offers for free.
TEXT DRROBBELL to 33444
If you enjoyed this episode on Mental Toughness, please subscribe and leave a review!
Dr. Rob Bell