Jun 10th, 2021
Berta Medina after years of building, operating and growing her own successful business, took her experience and love for philanthropy to travel to Africa on a harrowing climb to Mt. Kilimanjaro as part of a mission trip to change the world for Maasai children.
Since she reached the peak at 19,341 feet, she has re-envisioned the importance in the power of generosity.
Berta Medina is a Keynote Speaker, Professional Certified Coach, Author, and host of The Dreamers Succeed Podcast.
- 3:40 The proudest American she’s ever known.
- 6:29 Standing for the National Anthem and never standing again.
- 11:27 “What have you done with Berta.”
- 16:32 Praying for a cow and receiving two.
- 24:04 The journal of Kilimanjaro.
- 27:25 A gift in the hut made of mud.
- 32:12 Re-entry into the United States: “There’s no way I can do enough.”
- 33:28 The birth of Adventure Coaching.
- 36:26 Lessons from hang-gliding.
- 41:27 Can’t vs. Won’t: The misinterpretation of limits.
- 43:20 Being a serial passionista.
- 45:15 What’s the problem?
- 48:50 Breathing life into a child’s dreams.
TEXT DRROBBELL to 33444
If you enjoyed this episode on Mental Toughness, please subscribe and leave a review!
Dr. Rob Bell