May 6th, 2021
Dave Meltzer is a 3x international best-selling author, a Top 100 Business Coach, and host of the entrepreneur podcast, The Playbook. He is the Executive Producer of the Bloomberg and Amazon television series 2 Minute Drill and also is the executive producer of Entrepreneur’s #1 digital business show, Elevator Pitch.
- 3:20 Doctor, lawyer, or failure.
- 4:43 Highlights from 2-Minute Drill.
- 6:03 Curiosity is a super power.
- 7:14 The interrupter, the waiter, and the true light-seekers.
- 9:11 The opposite of being at the bottom.
- 12:14 "Nothing to lose if you're all in."
- 14:26 The jacket without pockets.
- 20:58 Saying thank you for 30 days.
- 23:52 Gaining 1,000 wishes per day.
- 26:57 What interferes with with gratitude?
- 28:11 The three worlds of currency.
- 33:59 Worth and emotions attached to success.
- 35:32 "Can I learn to love everything I do?"
- 40:09 Dave's number one question and answer.
TEXT DRROBBELL to 33444
If you enjoyed this episode on Mental Toughness, please subscribe and leave a review!
Dr. Rob Bell