Sep 8th, 2022
Erik Barnes is a PGA Tour Professional. Starting out as an Amateur, he turned Pro in 2011. While playing on the Korn Ferry Tour this past season, he finished with seven top-10 finishes. He has now earned his way onto the PGA Tour for the 2023 season.
- 4:27 Playing in the dark
- 7:21 Reflecting on the US Open.
- 9:24 When uncertainty led to sacrifices.
- 15:03 Maximizing time.
- 18:22 “I didn’t need much motivation.”
- 21:54 Perspective and gratitude.
- 24:57 Putting and scrambling.
- 26:58 How qualifying for the US Open was "one of the worst things."
- 29:31 “Golf is not just about golf.”
- 33:35 50-percent cuts-maker.
- 36:33 Adopting a different outlook.
- 39:36 Knowing your game.
- 43:45 “Everything seemed so easy.”
- 47:48 Maintain your natural swing.
- 49:30 The moment he knew.
Download The Best Mental Toughness Quotes That Will Make You BETTER
If you enjoyed this episode on Mental Toughness, please subscribe and leave a review!
Dr. Rob Bell