Jun 27th, 2022
Miléne Jardine is a chocolatier in New York City. After 12 years in the fashion industry, a setback propelled her into establishing a business creating and selling her first love: chocolate. Miléne’s unique flavor combinations showcase her travels in Egypt, Japan, Paris, and around the world.
Explore her creations here: https://milenejardine.com
- 3:56 Sneaking chocolate.
- 4:50 It started with the truffle.
- 6:45 The ritual at the cherry blossom tree.
- 8:33 What do I do next?
- 10:30 Going all in.
- 11:22 Why the first 10,000 dollars felt better than a million.
- 13:55 Following the dangling carrot.
- 16:00 Providing for healthcare workers during COVID.
- 19:14 Roots in Paris.
- 21:34 Inspiration from Egypt.
- 24:13 “Live by love.”
- 26:54 Navigating tangents of doubt.
- 30:10 New York City and small business support.
- 34:14 Those who thought it was a bad idea.
- 37:08 The vision for Miléne Jardine chocolate.
- 40:08 Finding complimentary flavors.
- 43:07 Applying fashion to a chocolate assortment.
Download The Best Mental Toughness Quotes That Will Make You BETTER
If you enjoyed this episode on Mental Toughness, please subscribe and leave a review!
Dr. Rob Bell